[Up to 34% Off] Breakfast OR Lunch Dim Sum Buffet at Bayview Café, Bayu Marina Resort. Choose Weekday Buffet for 1 (RM20) / 2 (RM38) People OR Weekend Buffet for 1 (RM30) / 2 (RM58) People. Pork-free
- Breakfast or lunch dim sum buffet at 4-star Bayu Marina Resort.
- Dishes include fish ball, har kao, siu mai, glutinous rice, and more.
- Fresh ingredients used in juicy handmade dim sums.
- No added preservatives.
- Redemption period: Sep 10, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 27, 2012 – Dec 26, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 7am – 10am / 12pm – 2.30pm, Sat – Sun: 7am – 10am / 12pm – 5pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 5 Groupons per table per visit.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Bayview Café, Bayu Marina Resort: 013-749 9555 (Call 24 hours daily) / 016-722 8145 (Call 9am – 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Timid growls from tummies easily reveal hunger without resorting to beating chests or feigning faints by the feet of feeding tigers. Today’s Groupon removes obstacles to purring bellies with a breakfast or lunch dim sum buffet at Bayview Café, Bayu Marina Resort in Johor Bahru. Choose from:
- Weekday buffet for 1 person for RM20 instead of RM29
- Weekday buffet for 2 people for RM38 instead of RM58 (only RM19 per person)
- Weekend buffet for 1 person for RM30 instead of RM42
- Weekend buffet for 2 people for RM58 instead of RM84 (only RM29 per person)
Located by the banks of Sungai Tebrau, the four-star hotel houses dim sum buffets as mouths and chopsticks confess desires to bite-sized treats. Sink teeth into fish balls, har kao, siu mai, glutinous rice and more before inner fillings reveal juicy interiors and love notes. As handmade meals hide within steamer baskets, noses and tongues discern differences with fresh ingredients, zero preservatives, and secret smiles.
Bayview Café does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 013-749 9555 (Call 24 hours daily) / 016-722 8145 (Call 9am – 6pm daily)