[Up to 54% Off] 3-Course Western Meal at Zucca Gastro Bar for 1 (RM25) / 2 (RM45) People. From RM22.50 per person. Pork-free. Grilled Steak, Lamb Chop, Salmon and More
- Main course: Grilled beef steak, lamb chop, chicken chop, or Norwegian salmon steak.
- Appetiser: Mushroom soup with garlic bread.
- Dessert: Tiramisu or cheesecake.
- Indoor air-conditioned dining.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 2, 2012 – Aug 2, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 23, 2012 – Aug 1, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 4 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 5pm – 12am daily (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Zucca Gastro Bar: 07-331 4824 / 012-719 6533 (Call 3pm – 12am daily, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Protein-heavy diets help build muscle, which comes in handy when fighting off house pests that are also on protein-heavy diets. Today’s Groupon beefs up with a three-course Western meal at Zucca Gastro Bar in Johor Bahru. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM25 instead of RM48.40
- Meal for 2 people for RM45 instead of RM96.80 (only RM22.50 per person)
Meal for each person includes:
Western establishments offer up three-course meals of main courses, appetisers, and desserts suitable for solo diners and double solos. Starters of mushroom soup with garlic bread tempt tongues out of sleepy hazes while provoking saliva glands into functioning during main courses of grilled beef steak, lamb chop, chicken chop, or Norwegian salmon steak. Cleansing savoury palates, sweet tiramisu or cheesecakes fill remaining air pockets while distracted fingers thumb through mobile webpages with available Wi-Fi.
Phone: 07-331 4824 / 012-719 6533 (Call 3pm – 12am daily, not including public holidays)