[Up to 58% Off] Hello Kitty Rice Set Meal at Sweety House Cafe for 1 (RM9) / 2 (RM15) People. From RM7.50 per person
- Choose from mayonnaise, Taiwanese, or spicy Nyonya chicken rice.
- Snack choices: smiley fries or Taiwanese sausage.
- Dessert selections include ice-cream and homemade mango pudding.
- Hello Kitty themed restaurant with Hello Kitty décor, utensils, and more.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jan 9, 2013 – Apr 10, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 7, 2013 – Apr 8, 2013.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Thu & Sun: 11am – 10pm / Fri – Sat: 11am – 11pm (including public holidays).
- Not valid Feb 10, 2013 – Feb 11, 2013.
- May buy and use many.
- Groupon for 2 people must be redeemed at the same time.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Sweety House Cafe: 06-951 3387 (Call: Sun – Thu: 11am – 10pm / Fri – Sat: 11am – 11pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Symptoms of seclusion include depression, ignoring doorbells, and talking to stuffed animals. Today’s Groupon gets some fresh air with a Hello Kitty rice set meal at Sweety House Cafe in Muar. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM9 instead of RM17.80
- Meal for 2 people for RM15 instead of RM35.60 (only RM7.50 per person)
Ticking off personal bucket lists, fans of Hello Kitty enter kitschly designed cafes with pink-coloured walls and Hello Kitty decals, lamps, utensils, and more. Visitors munch on mayonnaise, Taiwanese, and spicy Nyonya fried chicken rice. Smiley fries and Taiwanese sausages fill up tummy storage levels while smartphones and digital cameras snap away at posing princesses. Concluding meals with ice-cream and homemade mango puddings, diners capture photographs of catty utensils and oversized plush dolls before uploading images on social networking sites via available Wi-Fi.
Phone: 06-951 3387 (Call: Sun – Thu: 11am – 10pm / Fri – Sat: 11am – 11pm)
Taiwanese chicken rice
Mayonnaise fried chicken rice
Spicy nyonya fried chicken rice
All the food in Sweety House is served in Hello Kitty tableware along with Hello Kitty utensils. Even some of the dish serves rice that moulds into the shape of the iconic Hello Kitty head. – Sep 6, 2012.
– Hilda Milda™