- Restaurant specialising in Japanese cuisine with signature dishes like miso soup ramen and curry udon.
- Price range from RM2 to RM68.
- Chef with up to 10 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Nov 22, 2014 – Jan 21, 2015.
- Min. 1 day prior booking and 4 hours prior rescheduling required.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 12pm – 3pm, 6pm – 11pm / Sat – Sun: 12pm – 3pm (not including public holidays).
- Limit 4 Groupons per table per receipt.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Cash voucher may be used to cover service charges.
- Valid at Ikou Izakaya: 07-239 5760.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: JM0677457-T
- RM28 for RM50 cash voucher
Not valid for sets and alcoholic drinks.
In addition to serving famous traditional dishes like soba and ramen noodles, chef with up to 10 years of experience also offers Japanese-craving foodies a range of grilled meats, fish, and pan-fried morsels. Customers can find the newly renovated Japanese restaurant in Nusajaya, adjacent to Princeton Hotel and AEON Bukit Indah.
Facebook: Ikou 居酒屋 Izakaya Fans