- Restaurant serves French, Mediterranean, Italian, and Spanish cuisines.
- Chef with 18 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Oct 2, 2014 – Dec 2, 2014.
- No bookings required for groups of less than 8 people. First come first serve basis, subject to availability.
- Groups of more than 8 people are advised to call 1 day in advance for bookings.
- Valid Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 3pm / 5.30pm – 11pm (including public holidays).
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Re Della Pasta Bistro & Cafe: 07-386 0761.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Cheap ways to get one’s house decorated include buying paints at a warehouse sale, encourage one’s talented children to doodle on walls, and getting a loan from a loan shark. Today’s Groupon splashes onto the scene with a two-course Western meal at Re Della Pasta Bistro & Cafe in Bandar Permas Jaya. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM48 instead of RM127.60 (only RM24 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM88 instead of RM255.20 (only RM22 per person)
Each group of 2 people gets
2 x Starter
- Cream of mushroom soup (RM14 value)
Main course (choose 2)
- Cheezy marinara (RM33 value)
- Penne pasta and seafood baked in cheese
- Pizza frutti di mare (RM33 value)
- Handmade pizza topped with seafood and mozzarella cheese
- Sea-bass fillet pasta (RM30 value)
- Chicken marbella (RM30 value)
- 1/2 spring chicken braised in herbs and vegetables
- Steak burger (RM25 value)
- Grill fillet steak layered with cheese, onion rings, and sesame buns
Drink (choose 2)
- Iced lemon tea (RM8 value)
- Jasmine iced green tea (RM8 value)
- Coca-Cola (RM8 value)
16% service charges and Government tax (RM8.80 value)
Re Della Pasta Bistro & Cafe
Soft lights bathe the cloth-draped tables and wrought iron vine-esque grills, inviting customers into indoor and alfresco settings, while the clear glass of the open kitchen featuring rough-hewn bricks calls to attention chefs honing their trade over hot stoves. The menu proffers a wide range of French, Mediterranean, Italian, and Spanish dishes, with selections such as Anatra all’arancia and Pollo alla Cacciatora, whipped up by chef Kelvin Hung who has 18 years’ experience in the kitchen, both locally and in the UK, Scotland, and Switzerland.
Re Della Pasta does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.