The Manhattan FISH MARKET Mediterranean Baked Fish with Drink for RM17.90 (RM15.74 savings). Valid at 26 Outlets
85% of Groupon customers would recommend this to a friend.*
- The Manhattan FISH MARKET’s Mediterranean Baked Fish is made up of dory fillet baked in a blend of spices and herbs, and served with garlic herb rice and veggies.
- Multi-award winning chain.
- Valid at 26 outlets in Malaysia.
- Scallops Fish Chicken meal and Manhattan Flaming Seafood Platter deals are also available.
This data is obtained from surveys sent to customers who have purchased this Groupon.
- Redemption period: Mar 1, 2015 – Mar 31, 2015.
- Valid 11am – 9.30pm daily (not including public holidays).
- For full list of outlet addresses and contact numbers, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Mall of Medini outlet valid Mon – Tue, Thu – Sun: 11am – 8.30pm (not including public holidays and school holidays that fall on a Wednesday).
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at 26 The Manhattan FISH MARKET outlets. Not valid at Kota Bahru, East Coast Mall & IOI City Mall.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 527639-K
- Mediterranean Baked Fish set for RM17.90
Each person gets
- Mediterranean Baked Fish (RM19.50 value)
- Dory fillet baked with herbs and spices, served with garlic herb rice and hot veggies
- Drink (choose 1):
- Cala-cala (RM9.50 value)
- Tropical Breeze (RM9.50 value)
- Gummy Bear (RM9.50 value)
16% service charges and Government tax (RM4.64 value)
The Manhattan FISH MARKET
The home-grown brand is a catch with 32 franchises expanded to six countries over the course of eight years. At a glance, the Manhattan FISH MARKET restaurants are fashioned after typical beach-side restaurants with framed photos of fishermen and wooden fittings inspired by the Fulton Street Market beneath the Brooklyn Bridge. Seafood dishes from this multi-award winning restaurant are served flaming in skillets alongside iced beverages in a softly lit dining setting.
Facebook: The Manhattan FISH MARKET