[Up to 40% Off] Weekend Hi-Tea Buffet at Salt 'n" Pepper Café Restaurant, Berjaya Waterfront Hotel from RM29
- Selections include baked tuna puff, mini chicken burger, popcorn, apom balik, and more.
- Appetisers: finger sandwiches, Thai glass noodle salad, Niçoise salad, pasembur, and more.
- Soups and desserts include mushroom soup, spiced chicken soup, cream cakes, French pastry and more.
- Dine with views of the Straits of Johor near Johor Bahru's duty-free shopping and entertainment area.
- 5-minute drive from main causeway link, and near local attractions like Legoland Malaysia and Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park.
Like meditation retreats, buffet lines provide room for reflection, decision-making, and personal growth. Today’s Groupon promotes individual insight with an international weekend hi-tea buffet at Salt 'n” Pepper Café Restaurant, Berjaya Waterfront Hotel, Johor Bahru. Choose from.
- Buffet for 1 person for RM29 instead of RM42
- Buffet for 2 people for RM54 instead of RM83.60 (only RM27 per person)
- Buffet for 4 people for RM100 instead of RM167.20 (only RM25 per person)
Salt 'n" Pepper Café Restaurant, Berjaya Waterfront Hotel
Satiating appetites fresh from giant block theme parks and duty-free splurges, this business hotel plays host to meals accompanied by views of docks and ships traversing the Johorean Straits. Exuding novelty with its Longest Cafe' Restaurant award by the Malaysia Book of Records in 1999, the blue-hued interiors of this hotel restaurant make for a great family retreat or power lunches for the busy Iskandar executive.
Salt 'n" Pepper Café Restaurant does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 07-221 9999 ext. 5106 or 5107 (Call 9am – 5pm daily)
Business registration number: 192075-U