[69% Off] Lunch: Mexican Chicken Chop + Mushroom Soup for 2 People at Sakai Café for RM19 instead of RM60.50. For RM9.50 per person. Pork-free
- Mexican chicken chop lunch for 2 people.
- Prepared with choice of BBQ sauce, black pepper sauce, tomato sauce, or mushroom cream sauce.
- Served with mushroom soup and garlic bread.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Pool table and Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: May 23, 2013 – Jul 7, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between May 20, 2013 – Jul 5, 2013.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon, Wed – Sun: 12pm – 2.30pm (not including public holidays).
- Closed on Tuesdays.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Sakai Café: 05-545 7246 (Call 12pm – 2.30pm daily, not including Tuesdays and public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
A good meal can be very gratifying, much like picking a scab or saying ‘I told you so’. Justify mealtimes with today’s Groupon: for RM19, you get a Mexican chicken chop meal with mushroom soup (RM57.60 value), inclusive of service charges (RM2.90 value) for two people (RM60.50 total value) at Sakai Café in Ipoh, Perak.
Each group of 2 people get:
Dust off favourite sombreros to celebrate meals of Mexican chicken chop, drizzled with choice sauce of BBQ, black pepper, tomato, or creamy mushroom. Pieces of garlic bread are honed into makeshift spoons, dipped into steaming bowls of mushroom soup to comfort bellies that fare poorly with delayed gratification. Meals designed for dating couples foster bonds over common vigour for online conversing, while chaperones make sneaky work of unsaid leftovers.
Sakai Café does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 05-545 7246 (Call 12pm – 2.30pm daily, not including Tuesdays and public holidays)
Facebook: SaKaI CaFe