- Includes broccoli soup, mango pudding, and jasmine tea.
- Live band performance available every Wed & Fri, from 9pm – 11.30pm.
- Groupons displayed on Android and iOS devices are accepted.
- Redemption period: Dec 4, 2013 – Jan 4, 2014.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 4, 2013 – Dec 30, 2013.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue – Sun: 11pm – 10.30pm (including public holidays).
- Not valid on Dec 31, 2013 and Jan 1, 2014.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Rainbow Cafe: 05-311 4308.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Unlike princesses and ogres, broccoli and cauliflower look better together at dining tables. Today’s Groupon complements appearances with a three-course Western meal at Rainbow Cafe in Ipoh. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM28 instead of RM48
- Meal for 2 people for RM48 instead of RM96 (only RM24 per person)
The Royal Salmon with honey mustard (RM28.90 value)
Roasted Chicken Leg (RM25.90 value)
Broccoli soup (RM7 value)
Mango pudding (RM4.90 value)
Hot OR cold jasmine tea (RM4.90 value)
5% service charges (RM2.30 value)
Living up to its name with a rainbow-coloured shop sign, the eatery is located close to Senheng and HSBC bank within the bustling commercial area. Indoor tables receive natural light streaming in from the outside world, accompanying dark leather couches alongside well-wiped windows. Within Rainbow Cafe’s earth-toned spaces, customers can indulge meaty cravings with a signature serving of Mexican chicken chop prepared by a chef with 10 years of experience, while sharing meal conquests via the available Wi-Fi.
Rainbow Cafe does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 05-311 4308 (Call Tue – Sun: 3pm – 10pm)
Business registration number: 893819-M