- Redemption period: Dec 11, 2013 – Mar 11, 2014.
- No bookings required. First-come, first-served basis.
- Valid 11am – 12am daily (including public holidays).
- For full list of outlet addresses and contact numbers, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Not valid with other on-going promotions.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at 2 Station One outlets in Perak.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Italians are renowned for their culinary expertise, excellent vintage, and ability to stave off pizza carb overload. Shrug off pounds with today’s Groupon: for RM8.90, you get beef meatball spaghetti (RM16.10) at Station One, valid at two outlets in Perak.
Signature Meatball Spaghetti (RM13.90 value)
Spaghetti served with beef meatballs and tomato sauce
16% service charges and Government tax (RM2.20 value)
Step into the ubiquitous Malaysian food and beverage chain extolling the wisdom of good food, soothing ambience music, and great company. Encouraging celebrations of time well-spent amongst loved ones, the fusion diner that emphasises tasty but value-for-money eats caters to all types of tastes with selections of Western and Oriental dishes, accompanied by milkshakes, flavoured tea, and house-blended white coffee available for drink-in or at-home indulgence.
Station One does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Facebook: Station One Leisure Café
Business registration number: 819625-H
Station One has been featured in TimeOut Kuala Lumpur.
Peninsular Malaysia .