[Up to 72% Off] 5-Course Chinese Cuisine + Drinks for 4 (RM35) / 7-Course Chinese Cuisine + Drinks for 8 People (RM60) at The Fairway Restaurant, Royal Perak Golf Club. From RM7.50 per person. Pork-free
- 5-course or 7-course Chinese cuisine for 4 or 8 people.
- Includes Beijing-style roasted half chicken, sweet and sour fish fillet, seasonal vegetables, fu yong omelette, minced meat with tofu, and more.
- Refillable Chinese tea.
- Dine at the Royal Perak Golf Club.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Outdoor and air-conditioned dining space available.
- Redemption period: Jul 13, 2012 – Sept 1, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 2, 2012 – Aug 16, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- Valid 12pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Portions and dishes are set and not exchangable. Add-ons subject to additional charges.
- Government tax included. No service charges.
- Valid at The Fairway Restaurant: 05-542 6218 / 012-512 9783 – Ms. Khoo / 012-524 3221 – Ann (Call 11am – 10pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like needles and mosquito repellents, spoons will eventually be replaced by the more effective chopsticks. Today’s Groupon seeks better dining alternatives with a five-course or seven-course Chinese cuisine and drinks at The Fairway Restaurant in Royal Perak Golf Club, Ipoh. Choose from:
- Meal for 4 people for RM35 instead of RM112.90 (only RM8.75 per person)
- Meal for 8 people for RM60 instead of RM214.65 (only RM7.50 per person)
Flagging down Chinese recipes, expert chefs prepare aromatic Beijing-style roasted chickens, sweet and sour fish fillets, and seasonal vegetables before presenting shrimp omelettes, minced meat with tofus, and stunning golf course views. Patrons opting for seven-course meals receive additional fish heads in assam curry and prawns swimming in barbecue sauce as dry throats accept welcoming Chinese tea, rice grains, and choked conversations. While diners tuck in to generous portions at the prestigious Royal Perak Golf Club, guests admire green outdoor landscapes and soaring golf balls amidst the available Wi-Fi.
The Fairway Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 05-542 6218 / 012-512 9783 – Ms. Khoo / 012-524 3221 – Ann (Call 11am – 10pm daily).
Another feather in the cap to be mentioned here, is that the service was reasonably good, with most of the staff speaking comprehensible English and attentive. – Sep 20, 2009