[Up to 57% Off] Barbeque Burger OR Hotdog + French Fries + Salad at The Fairway Restaurant, Royal Perak Golf Club for 1 (RM12) / 2 (RM18) People. From RM9 per person. Pork-free
- Choice of BBQ beef burger, BBQ chicken burger, or hotdogs.
- Dine at the Royal Perak Golf Club.
- Outdoor and air-conditioned dining space available.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Catering services for corporate, wedding or private functions available.
- Redemption period: Jun 12, 2012 – Aug 12, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 31, 2012 – Aug 11, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed.
- Valid 11am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 Groupon voucher per receipt.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Government tax included. No service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at The Fairway Restaurant: 05-542 6218 / 012-460 7983 – Mr. Lee / 012-524 3221 – Ann (Call 11am – 10pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Quick meals for busy white-collar workers include instant noodles, burgers, and air. Today’s Groupon dines on substance with a burger or hotdog meal at The Fairway Restaurant in the Royal Perak Golf Club, Ipoh. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM12 instead of RM21.10
- Meal for 2 people for RM18 instead of RM42.20 (only RM9 per person)
Each person gets:
Meat patties of cow or chicken origins sizzle on grills before moving in comfort to nuzzle between two buns, sauces, and tender loving care. Sausages vie for attention and New York daydreams while sleeping alongside French fries, salad, and shiny cutlery. Dine in luxury and beneath bright bulbs within the vast expanse of the Royal Perak Golf Club as patrons indulge in conversations and upload sensational quotes with the available Wi-Fi while perusing through other edibles ranging from Western to Chinese cuisines or contemplate corporate, wedding, or private catering services offered.
The Fairway Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 05-542 6218 / 012-460 7983 – Mr. Lee / 012-524 3221 – Ann (Call 11am – 10pm daily)
Another feather in the cap to be mentioned here, is that the service was reasonably good, with most of the staff speaking comprehensible English and attentive. – Sep 20, 2009.