Ticket to Lost World of Tambun Theme Park, Ipoh. Choose Child (RM29) OR Adult (RM34) Ticket
- Child entrance to the Lost World of Tambun Theme Park for RM29 instead of RM38
- Adult entrance to the Lost World of Tambun Theme Park for RM34 instead of RM45
- Park closed every Tuesday, except on Malaysian school holidays and public holidays.
- Lost World Hot Springs & Spa open daily.
- Groupon not valid for night entrance to Lost World Hot Springs & Spa.
- Groupon strictly not valid after the redemption period.
- Redemption period: Aug 12, 2013 – Oct 31, 2013.
- No bookings required.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11am – 6pm / Sat, Sun, school holidays and public holidays: 10am – 6pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Groupon for child valid for 1 child aged 12 and below.
- Groupon for adult valid for 1 guest aged 13 and above.
- Valid at Lost World of Tambun Sunway City, Ipoh: 05-542 8888.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Transportation to Ipoh.
Before the existence of theme parks, fun was limited to games of tag, Monopoly, or a visit to grandma’s. Let old habits die hard with today’s Groupon: you get full day admission to the Lost World of Tambun Theme Park in Sunway City, Ipoh.
Enjoy entry to the Lost World Petting Zoo, playing house to 4,000 animals of 55 species available for petting and daisy frolicking. Featuring Ruby the Raccoon, Rabbit Wonderland, an aviary of 500 birds, Tortoise Kingdom, a glass tunnel of snakes, the Rainforest Trail, and Rock Canopy, the petting zoo promises educational experiences mixed with animalistic games of charades.
Other attractions include:
- Jungle Wave Pool
- Sandy Bay
- Adventure River
- Cliff Racer
- Tube Raiders
- Kid’s Explorabay
- Storm Rider
- Dragon Flights
- Perak Parade
- Giddy Galleon
- Adventure Express
- Lupe's Adventure Roller Coaster
- Dulang washing
- The history walk
- Tin trail
- The tin bearers
- Tiger feeding show: Mon – Fri: 3pm and 4pm / Sat, Sun, public holidays and school holidays: 3pm, 4pm and 5pm