Perak: Full Day Admission to Lost World of Tambun Theme Park in Sunway City, Ipoh. Child (RM29) or Adult Ticket (RM34)
- Includes entry to the Lost World Hot Springs & Spa, Water Park, Amusement Park, Petting Zoo, Tiger Valley and Tin Valley.
- 8 different attractions at the Lost World Hot Springs & Spa.
- Daily tiger feeding show.
- 8 sections at petting zoo.
- Click here to see our 2D1N stay package.
- Park closed every Tuesday, except on Malaysian school holidays and public holidays.
- Lost World Hot Springs & Spa open daily.
- Groupon not valid for night entrance to Lost World Hot Springs & Spa.
- Walk-in redemption period: Aug 17, 2012 – Nov 30, 2012.
- No reservation required.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11am – 6pm / Sat, Sun and public holidays: 10am – 6pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid at Lost World of Tambun Sunway City, Ipoh (05-542 8888).
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Transportation to Ipoh.
Before the existence of theme parks, fun was limited to games of tag, Monopoly or a visit to grandma’s. Let old habits die hard with today’s Groupon: you get full day admission to the Lost World of Tambun Theme Park in Sunway City, Ipoh. Choose from the following options:
- Child entrance (aged 12 and below) to the Lost World of Tambun Theme Park for RM29 instead of RM38
- Adult entrance to the Lost World of Tambun Theme Park for RM34 instead of RM45
Enjoy entrance to the Lost World Petting Zoo, playing house to 4000 animals of 55 species available for petting and daisy frolicking. Featuring Ruby the Raccoon, Rabbit Wonderland, an aviary of 500 birds, Tortoise Kingdom, a glass tunnel of snakes, the Rainforest Trail and Rock Canopy, the petting zoo promises educational experiences mixed with animalistic games of charades.
After an exhaustive experience of petting animals, travellers head over to Lost World Hot Springs & Spa, a 100% natural mineral hot spring that refreshes and rejuvenates the body at the slightest hint of water. Open daily, the hot springs allow guests to marvel at the natural and man-made beauty of the facilities while enjoying unprecedented serenity. Ranging from warm to hot on the elbow test, an array of natural healing pools awaits weary ones seeking salty spiritual guidance including:
- Infinity pool
- Crystal pool with reflective crystals for the pool floor
- Lost World Steam Cave
- The Geyser of Tambun (shoots 40 feet of water into the air)
- Top of the world Jacuzzi pool
- Foot spa with reflexology pebbles
- Saphira Lair
- Saphira’s baby pool
Other attractions include:
- Jungle Wave Pool
- Sandy Bay
- Adventure River
- Cliff Racer
- Tube Raiders
- Kid’s Explorabay
- Storm Rider
- Dragon Flight
- Perak Parade
- Giddy Galeon
- Adventure Express
- Dulang washing
- The history walk
- Tin trail
- The tin bearers
- Tiger feeding show: Mon – Fri: 3pm and 4pm / Sat, Sun, public holidays and school holidays: 3pm, 4pm and 5pm
The Geyser of Tambun
Photos of The Petting Zoo:
Other attractions at The Lost World of Tambun: