[Up to 58% Off] 3-Course Western Meal at Sky Lounge, MH Hotel for 1 (RM38) / 2 (RM70) / 4 (RM130) People. From RM32.50 per person. Pork-free
- Choose from sirloin steak, pan-roasted salmon fillet, char-grilled boneless spring chicken, smoked duck breast, or lamb shoulder.
- Served with French onion soup or mushroom soup.
- Desserts include brownie with ice-cream.
- Alfresco dining overlooking Ipoh skyline.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 18, 2012 – Sep 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 7, 2012 – Sep 15, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 6pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Sky Lounge: 05-548 8777 / 016-549 3777 (Call 6pm – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Meal for 1 person for RM38 instead of RM76.60
- Meal for 2 people for RM70 instead of RM153.10 (only RM35 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM130 instead of RM306.20 (only RM32.50 per person)
Each person gets:
Admire astounding horizons overlooking Ipoh skylines as al fresco diners lap upon a serving of French onion or mushroom soup. Bestow bellowing bellies with a hearty heap of sirloin steak, pan-roasted salmon fillet, char-grilled boneless spring chicken, smoked duck breast or lamb shoulder. Meals then conclude with a simple serving of brownie and a side of ice-cream as sugar rushes are channelled on to passing pedestrians or available Wi-Fi.
Sky Lounge does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 05-548 8777 / 016-549 3777 (Call 6pm – 10pm daily)
Sky Lounge was featured on New Straits Times.