[Up to 56% Off] Vietnamese Pork OR Chicken Chop + Fried Rolls + Ice Cream at Saigon Hibachi for 2 (RM16) / 4 (RM26) People. From RM6.50 per person
- Choose from pork or chicken chop.
- Served with side of rice or mong.
- Includes Vietnamese fried rolls and one scoop of ice cream.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Sep 1, 2012 – Nov 1, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 15, 2012 – Oct 28, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Closed on Wednesday.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Saigon Hibachi: 05-5487118 (Call 11am – 3pm / 6pm – 9pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Sharing is caring, but only when the sharing has been cared and the caring has been shared. Today’s Groupon cares and shares with a three-course Vietnamese meal at Saigon Hibachi in Ipoh. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM16 instead of RM29.60 (only RM8 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM26 instead of RM59.20 (only RM6.50 per person)
Each group of 2 people get:
Famished feeders flock into comfortable confines boasting pleasing hues of Oriental décor and tongues. Discover Vietnamese dining as drizzles of lemongrass sauce accentuate cuts of pork or chicken chops complete with a side of rice or mong. Big biters savour sides of fried rolls while conversations continue to unfold with sweet talks with ice cream scoops and online acquaintances via available Wi-Fi.