2.5-hour Guided White Water Rafting at Sungai Kampar for 2 People for RM250 instead of RM310. From RM125 per person
- White water raft through 12km of Kampar river with 14 rapids graded easy to difficult.
- Up to 2.5 hours of rafting with a river guide with scenic views of the rainforest.
- Includes safety briefing, safety gear and equipment, return transfer to Kampar river from My Gopeng Resort, entrance fees, rafting certificate, and bottled water.
- Certified trainers with up to 5 years of experience.
- Top up RM18 for insurance.
- Participants meeting the age requirement of 5 and above may not be allowed to raft for safety reasons, according to discretion of the river guide.
- Redemption period: Aug 10, 2012 – Oct 10, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 30, 2012 – Oct 5, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 9.30am – 12.30 / 1.30pm – 4.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Refer to write-up for itinerary.
- Min. 2, max. 8 participants per group.
- For participants aged 5 and above only.
- All participants must sign an indemnity form.
- Activity may be rescheduled if weather or water levels are deemed unsafe.
- Pregnant women or individuals with chronic health issues are advised to avoid this activity.
- Valid at My Gopeng Resort: 019-556 1277 / 05-242 3777 (Call 12pm – 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to My Gopeng Resort.
- Insurance (top up RM18 per person).
Like deadlines, extreme sports require dedication, pump adrenalines, and leave no room for quitters. Seek outdoor fixes with today’s Groupon; for RM250, you get white water rafting for two people at Sungai Kampar from My Gopeng Resort (RM310 value) in Perak.
- Pick-up at My Gopeng Resort at 9.30am / 1.30pm
- General safety briefing, gearing up, and practice
- Rafting journey (up to 2.5 hours):
- Safety briefing
- Tackling 14 rapids from class 1 – 3 difficulty
- Floating down clear water river
- Drop-off at My Gopeng Resort
- Return transfer to Kampar River from My Gopeng Resort
- River guide
- Rafting equipment and safety gear
- Entrance fees
- Rafting certificate
- Bottled water
Concise briefings prepare participants with proper raft etiquette before embarking on approximately 2.5 hours worth of aquatic adventures. Muscles and bravado are put to the test by tackling terrains of 14 rapids graded easy to difficult under the watchful eyes of helpful guides. Smooth sails are then abandoned for more physical contact with the Kampar River as buoyant bodies float through crystal clear waters and scenic sights of lush greenery and rustic mining plains.
Participants are advised to wear shorts, t-shirt, swimwear, sandals with strap or rubber shoes, and goggles. Participants are advised to also bring a change of clothes, towel, insect repellent and sunblock lotion. Individuals with chronic health issues and pregnant women should avoid this activity.
Phone: 019-556 1277 / 05-242 3777 (Call 12pm – 6pm daily)
Facebook: My Gopeng Resort Perak