[Up to 62% Off] 3-hour Weekend Hands-on Macaron Baking + Cake Decorating Workshop for 1 (RM98) / 2 (RM178) / 4 (RM300) People. From RM75 per person
- 3-hour weekend macaron baking and cake decorating workshop.
- Learn to decorate cakes with mousse and chocolate garnishes.
- Take home all freshly baked goods.
- Equipment, ingredients, cake box, and recipes provided.
- Redemption period: Oct 14, 2012 – Nov 4, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 18, 2012 – Nov 1, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 2 days prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For class syllabus and schedules, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Additional time slots may be opened, subject to demand and availability.
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free bakery.
- For customers aged 12 and above only.
- Groupon for 2 and 4 people must be redeemed at the same time.
- Min. 10, max. 25 students per class.
- Valid at Chef Siew Cake Art & Culinary: 05-241 2088 / 012-503 6811 (Call 9am – 6pm daily, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Call 05-241 2088 / 012-503 6811 or email email@example.com by Nov 1, 2012 and provide your:
- Contact number
- Number of students
- Preferred class date
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- You will receive a confirmation email within 1 working day.
School entertainment includes school plays, student pranks, and the last bell. Today’s Groupon provides in-class entertainment with a three-hour weekend hands-on macaron baking and cake decorating workshop by Chef Siew Cake Art & Culinary in Ipoh. Choose from:
- Class for 1 person for RM98 instead of RM199
- Class for 2 people for RM178 instead of RM398 (only RM89 per person)
- Class for 4 people for RM300 instead of RM796 (only RM75 per person)
- Hands-on macaron baking
- Sponge cake baking demonstration
- Hands-on mousse making (choice of 3 flavours)
- Peanut chocolate (with coffee sponge cake)
- Blueberry chocolate (with chocolate sponge cake)
- Tropical (with vanilla sponge cake)
- Hands-on cake decorating with mousse
- Hands-on chocolate garnish making
Experienced bakers in the art of baking impart inspirational speeches of ingredients used, baking tools and the right amount of passion. Students absorb knowledge, learning ways of macaron baking and mousse decorating by mimicking chef’s hand gestures and silent signals. Upon conclusion of classes, students gain acknowledgment and baking skills before boxing baked blocks to showcase on dining tables or bookshelves.
Class schedules (choose 1):
- Oct 14, 2012 (Sun): 1pm – 4pm: Chocolate peanut mousse
- Oct 21, 2012 (Sun): 1pm – 4pm: Blueberry chocolate mousse
- Oct 28, 2012 (Sun): 1pm – 4pm: Tropical mousse
- Nov 4, 2012 (Sun): 1pm – 4pm: Chocolate peanut mousse
Chef Siew Cake Art & Culinary is a pork-free bakery. No alcohol will be used for this class. Students are advised to wear proper comfortable attire.
Phone: 05-241 2088 / 012-503 6811 (Call 9am – 6pm daily, not including public holidays)
Facebook: Chef Siew Cake Art
Chef Esben Siew from Chef Siew Cake Art & Culinary won the 2009 China National Catering & Baking Creations Contest , as well as other awards.