[58% Off] Japanese Style Abalone for 1 Person at Barossa Fine Dining, Royal Perak Golf Club for RM28 instead of RM67.30. Pork-free
- Japanese style abalone with seaweed, fish roe, and sesame sauce dressing.
- Dine at the Royal Perak Golf Club.
- Elegant indoor dining with scenic view of the golf course.
- Restaurant with authentic Japanese and Thai fusion cuisine.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 19, 2012 – Aug 19, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 8, 2012 – Aug 17, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Barossa Fine Dining: 012-555 6893 – Ms. Loh (Call 9am – 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
A good meal is often hard to come by, much like smoke-free bars and four-leaf clovers. Get lucky with today’s Groupon: for RM28, you get a Japanese style abalone at Barossa Fine Dining (RM67.30 value), in the Royal Perak Golf Club, Ipoh.
Each person gets:
Fished from depths of seas, abalones carve paths to kitchens and stomachs as seaweed, fish roe, sesame sauce dressing, and plates accompany lonely journeys. Diners sit amidst pleasant panoramic views of large golf courses while customers contemplate additional food choices from authentic Japanese and Thai fusion menus. When not practising banter with servers, fine dining patrons look up interesting lunch and dinner conversations with the available Wi-Fi.
Phone: 012-555 6893 – Ms. Loh (Call 9am – 6pm daily)