[Up to 57% Off] Japanese Salmon Set at Barossa Fine Dining, Royal Perak Golf Club for 1 (RM20) / 2 (RM36) People. From RM18 per person. Pork-free
- Salmon meal includes: teriyaki, sashimi slices, sushi, and hosomaki.
- Elegant indoor dining with scenic view of the golf course.
- Restaurant with authentic Japanese and Thai fusion cuisine.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: May 16, 2012 – Jul 16, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 5, 2012 – Jul 14, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Barossa Fine Dining: 012-555 6893 – Ms. Loh (Call 9am – 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like golf games, eating requires accurate strikes, precision, and sideways smiles of accomplishment. Today’s Groupon drives appetites with a Japanese salmon set inclusive of 16% service charges and Government tax at Barossa Fine Dining, in Royal Perak Golf Club. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM20 instead of RM 41.80
- Meal for 2 people for RM36 instead of RM 83.60 (only RM18 per person)
Meal for each person includes:
Hungry humans bear appetites and teeth in elegant environments overlooking green grass, flying golf balls, and birds’ scrutiny. Boasting authentic Japanese and Thai fusion meals, oriental flavours are served up with teriyaki salmon, salmon sashimi slices, salmon sushi, and salmon hosomaki. Satisfied stomachs sigh as glorious games are applauded through glass or virtual views via internet waves.
Barossa Fine Dining does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 012-555 6893 – Ms. Loh (Call 9am – 6pm daily)
Ask a Question