[Up to 50% Off] Bowling at Ampang Superbowl. Choose 8 (RM32) / 12 (RM45) / 16 (RM56) Games. From RM3.50 per game. Valid at 14 Outlets in Peninsular Malaysia
- Choose 8, 12, or 16 games of bowling for up to 8 people.
- 10 frames per game.
- Up to 48 lanes available depending on outlet.
- Valid at 14 outlets in Peninsular Malaysia.
- Redemption period: Aug 18, 2012 – Oct 18, 2012.
- Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis. Call to check for availability.
- Valid (for all outlets, unless stated otherwise) Mon – Fri and eve of public holidays: 10.30am – 1am (not including public holidays, tournaments and events).
- Bukit Mertajam, Ipoh and Sungai Petani outlets valid Mon – Fri and eve of public holidays: 10.30am – 12am (not including public holidays, tournaments and events).
- Last call: 11pm.
- For full list of outlet addresses, contact numbers, and opening hours, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Vouchers may not be combined.
- Min. 2 people, max. 8 people per group.
- Max. 1 lane for 8 games. Max. 2 lanes for 12 games and 16 games.
- All games must be redeemed at the same time.
- Socks and shoe rental not included.
- Shoe rental available at RM3 – RM3.50 per pair, socks purchase available for RM2 – RM2.50 per pair.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at 14 Ampang Superbowl outlets in Peninsular Malaysia.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like runway models, bowling pins boast voluptuous figures, line up on smooth platforms, and sometimes topple amongst each other. Today’s Groupon knocks down with bowling games at Ampang Superbowl, valid at 14 outlets in Peninsular Malaysia. Choose from:
- 8 games for RM32 instead of RM56 (only RM4 per game)
- 12 games for RM45 instead of RM84 (only RM3.75 per game)
- 16 games for RM56 instead of RM112 (only RM3.50 per game)
Bowling champions in groups of up to eight pick up preferred bowling balls according to strength or favourite colours for eight, 12, or 16 games of bowling. Striking slick poses and chanting prayers, bowlers bombard bowling balls across polished alleys, aptly avoiding gutters to topple down bowling pins. Valid at 14 outlets throughout Peninsular Malaysia, hands reach for the nearest bowling alley to fulfil bowling desires and preserve pet coconuts.
Ampang SuperbowlValid at 14 outlets in
Peninsular Malaysia .