[66% Off] Scallop Fried Rice with XO Sauce at The Fairway Restaurant, Royal Perak Golf Club for RM5 instead of RM14.80. Pork free.
- Scallop fried rice with XO sauce.
- Dine at the Royal Perak Golf Club.
- Cosy indoor dining space.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: May 30, 2012 – Jul 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 19, 2012 – Jul 29, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed.
- Valid 11am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Government tax included. No service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at The Fairway Restaurant: 05-542 6218 / 012-460 7983 (Mr. Lee) / 012-524 3221 (Ann) (Call 11am – 10pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Club houses were crafted from the united belief in brotherhood, sportsmanship, and pool parties. Sample senses with today’s Groupon: for RM5, you get scallop fried rice with XO sauce (RM14.80 value) at The Fairway Restaurant in the Royal Perak Golf Club.
Envelope senses in wondrous woodwork and impressive interiors before trembling tummies tuck in for a meal at the prestigious Royal Perak Golf Club. Silky silverware dig in to mounds of golden goodness as chefs cater to tastes with fried rice complete with a hearty dose of scallops and light drizzles of XO sauce. Efforts for completing courses continue with users attaining bragging rights for favourite food and places via available Wi-Fi.
The Fairway Restaurant also offers a variety of other food ranging from Western to Chinese food, and are also able to cater to functions whether corporate, wedding or private.
The Fairway restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 05-542 6218 / 012-460 7983 (Mr. Lee) / 012-524 3221 (Ann) (Call 11am – 10pm daily)
Ask a Question
Another feather in the cap to be mentioned here, is that the service was reasonably good, with most of the staff speaking comprehensible English and attentive. – Sept 20, 2009