[Up to 43% Off] Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream + Brownies at The Brownies for 2 (RM10) / 4 (RM18) People. From RM4.50 per person. Choose from 8 Flavours
- Chocolate brownies topped with a scoop of Baskin-Robbins ice cream.
- Brownies served with homemade biscuit waffle and drizzled with almond nuts.
- Choice of 8 flavours of ice cream including Jamoca almond fudge, chocolate royal mousse, mint chocolate chip, world class chocolate, macadamia nuts, praline 'n cream, citrus, and very berry strawberry.
- Indoor, air-conditioned dining space.
- Redemption period: May 15, 2012 – Aug 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 3, 2012 – Aug 13, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- No service charges and Government tax.
- Valid at The Brownies: 010-566 3183 (Call 11am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Contrary to popular belief, healthy eating habits need not consist of gazing at cupcakes in display cases and eating buttered cardboard. Today’s Groupon encourages balanced meals with brownies and Baskin-Robbins ice cream from The Brownies in Ipoh. Choose from:
- Desserts for 2 people for RM10 instead of RM15.80 (only RM5 per person)
- Desserts for 4 people for RM18 instead of RM31.60 (only RM4.50 per person)
Dessert for each person includes:
Escape humid tropical heat within air-conditioned bakeries in couples or groups of four, before indulging in recognisable desserts. Chocolate brownies served with biscuit waffles are accompanied by drizzles of almond nuts while eight varieties of Baskin-Robbins ice cream cater to various cravings that range from citrus, fudge, world class chocolate, macadamia nuts, praline 'n cream, to strawberry. Going for double whammies, brownies and ice cream scoops are served together, providing temporary passes to sugary heaven.
The Brownies does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu. Some cakes may use alcohol as an ingredient.
Phone: 010-566 3183 (Call 11am – 10pm daily)
Fudgy and nutty with a moist chocolate centre, the brownies make great snacks and you don’t feel the guilt after downing a piece or two, since they’re almost bite-sized. – Nov 14, 2011
Ask a Question
With around 5-6 tables, The Brownies is normally empty when I pass by. But it certainly provide a quiet place for people to meet up and have a chat. – Jul 18, 2011