[Up to 65% Off] Sunday International Buffet Dinner at Sky Lounge, MH Hotels for 1 (RM30) / 2 (RM55) People. From RM27.50 per person. Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- International buffet dinner at centrally-located MH Hotels.
- Wide variety of Asian and Western dishes.
- Feast on buttered spaghetti, Serbian lamb shoulder, kebabs, homemade mini cakes and more.
- Alfresco dining overlooking Ipoh skyline.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 17, 2013 – May 12, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 15, 2013 – May 9, 2013.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sun: 6.30pm – 10pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 50 Groupon customers per night.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Children aged 2 and below eat for free. Limit 1 child per adult.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Sky Lounge: 05-548 8777 / 016-549 3777 (Call 6pm – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Hiding under the glaze and aroma of perfectly-cooked food, buffets are really arch nemesis of fitness fanatics, calorie counters and obsessive-compulsive organisers Today’s Groupon turns to the dark side with an international buffet dinner at Sky Lounge, MH Hotels in Ipoh. Choose from:
- Buffet for 1 person for RM30 instead of RM78.90
- Buffet for 2 people for RM55 instead of RM157.80 (only RM27.50 per person)
Click here to see full menu.
Hovering over city lights and busy streets, patrons ponder casual companies and relaxing ambience on skyline lounge hosting lavish buffet spreads for Sunday escapades. Tempting taste buds with starters of wholesome salads and steamy soups, lines of International cuisine complement cooling breeze and laidback music of outdoor dining experience offering 180ᵒ views of sunset and stars. Picking meaty morsels off generous steaks and Middle Eastern skewers, family pods and bands of brothers take in hearty main courses before satiating sweet tooth with mini cakes and pudding platters fit for kings.
Sky Lounge does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 05-548 8777 / 016-549 3777 (Call 6pm – 10pm daily.