[Up to 92% Off] 45-Day Unlimited Access to Oxford IELTS Exam Preparation Online Course for RM199 instead of RM2,460. Includes Mock Tests, Study Tips, Strategies, and More
- 45-day unlimited access to Oxford IELTS exam preparation online course.
- Covers reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Includes mock tests, study tips, strategies, and more.
- Internationally accredited association.
- Learn at individual pace.
- Online redemption period strictly between Jul 11, 2012 – Oct 11, 2012.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy as many as gifts.
- Students are required to possess basic understanding of English to participate in the online course.
- Internet connection and audio required.
- Does not include IELTS exam. Customers are required to make their own arrangements if they would like to sit for the exam.
- Valid at Oxford IELTS (http://gr.pn/OxfordIELTS).
- Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Go to (http://gr.pn/OxfordIELTS) by Oct 11, 2012.
- Click on ‘Redeem Now’.
- Fill in the form.
- Select “OXFORD IELTS” option under the “Courses” drop down box and click “Next”.
- Follow the instructions provided.
- You will receive an email with a course activation link upon completing the online registration form.
Like being chased by enraged elephants wearing tiny purple tutus, exams often induce panic and confusion. Keep calm with today’s Groupon: for RM199, you get 45-days of unlimited access to an Oxford IELTS exam preparation online course from Oxford IELTS (RM2,460 value).
Cyberspace classes squeeze in between busy schedules, offering 45 days of unhindered access to online IELTS courses covering introduction plus four core modules. Reading, writing, listening, and speaking sections make up basic frames of short courses, while learning tools utilised include study tips, strategies, and mock tests that steady hands and nerves for actual exams. With international accreditation, recognised language institutes provide insider information to tough tests while cooperating with online flexibility for individually paced learning.
Internet access and audio required.