[Up to 72% Off] Salmon, Squid, Chicken OR Mackerel Teppanyaki + Salmon Sashimi + More at Barossa Fine Dining, Royal Perak Golf Club for 1 (RM20) / 2 (RM35) / 4 (RM60) People. From RM15 per person. Pork-free
- Japanese teppanyaki meal for 1, 2, or 4 people.
- Teppanyaki main dish: salmon, squid, chicken, or mackerel.
- Served with salmon sashimi, agedashi tofu, and miso soup.
- Includes rice and jelly dessert.
- Elegant indoor dining with scenic view of the golf course.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Oct 2, 2012 – Oct 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 19, 2012 – Oct 28, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 3pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Barossa Fine Dining: 012-555 6893 – Ms. Loh (Call 9am – 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
When eating Japanese food, thoughts that pop into mind include samurais, anime, and Japanese food. Today’s Groupon provides inspiration with a Japanese teppanyaki set at Barossa Fine Dining, Royal Perak Golf Club in Ipoh. Choose from the following:
- Meal for 1 person for RM20 instead of RM54.50
- Meal for 2 people for RM35 instead of RM109 (only RM17.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM60 instead of RM218.10 (only RM15 per person)
Each person gets:
Dining delegates dive into tasty teppanyaki main dish choices of salmon, squid, chicken, or mackerel amidst a comfortable indoor dining space with scenic golf course views. Supporting healthy eating, fresh salmon sashimi, agedashi tofu drizzled with teriyaki sauce, steamed rice, and hearty miso soup slide down throats and warm up bellies. While patrons joyfully peruse jelly desserts, smartphones swim in Wi-Fi waves and dumbbells do nothing.
Barossa Fine Dining does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 012-555 6893 – Ms. Loh (Call 9am – 6pm daily)
Barossa Fine Dining has been featured in The Star.