- Ice-cream cake from King's Confectionery, a full line bakery once voted as 'The Largest Confectionery Retail Chain in Malaysia' by the Malaysia Book of Records.
- Yam ice cream sandwiched between vanilla sponge cake with fresh cream icing and cake-specific topping.
- Feeds up to 15 people.
- Valid for pick-up at 17 outlets.
- Round foam box for travel time between 2 – 3 hours: top up RM7.
- Redemption period: Jul 21, 2014 – Aug 15, 2014.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 16, 2014 – Aug 8, 2014.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- Valid 10am – 9pm daily (including public holidays).
- Not valid from Jul 26, 2014 – Aug 3, 2014.
- For full list of outlet addresses and operating hours, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 cake per Groupon.
- Takeaway only.
- Pick-up only. No delivery option available.
- Halal bakery.
- Writings on cake not provided.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at 17 King’s Confectionery outlets nationwide: 03-6272 3633.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- For bookings, call 03-6272 3633 (Call Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 12pm / 2pm – 5pm, not including public holidays) by Aug 3, 2014 and provide your:
- Contact number
- Preferred cake(s)
- Preferred pick-up date and time
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
The phrase 'the cake is a lie' denotes a gift designed to motivate under the pretense of its deliverance or that the cake is actually a top hat decorated with cream. Uncover sweet truths with today’s Groupon: for RM46, you get a 1kg ice-cream cake (RM78 value) from King’s Confectionery, available for pick-up at 17 outlets nationwide.
Ice cream cake
- Cake base: Vanilla sponge
- Ice cream flavour: Yam
- Icing: fresh cream
- Topping: strawberry, peach, kiwi, and grape
- Dimensions: 23cm x 7.9cm
- Weight: 1kg
- Feeds between 10 – 15 people
- Packaged in regular cake box suitable for up to 45 minutes of travel
Starting as a humble bakery that began serving up cakes in 1973, King's Confectionery has grown into the largest confectionery chain in Malaysia to accompany hallmark occasions like birthdays, weddings, and reaching monthly whipped cream quotas. From mere cakes, the bakery has expanded its line into an extensive array of breads and pastries to satisfy mid-day carby cravings or needs for a quick bite on-the-go while keeping deceptively healthy goods low in sugar and high in fibre.
Facebook: King's Confectionery
Business registration number: 273500-U