- Soft, light, and fluffy chiffon cake with light dusting of icing sugar.
- Valid for takeaway at 20 outlets in Peninsular Malaysia.
- Redemption period: Feb 4, 2015 – Feb 26, 2015.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required.
- Not valid from Feb 16, 2015 – Feb 22, 2015.
- No reservations accepted on Sat, Sun, and public holidays.
- One voucher is valid for one redemption only.
- Customers must select outlets upon purchase, and redeem at the outlets selected.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon required upon redemption.
- Valid at 20 King's Confectionery outlets: 03-6272 3633 (Call Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 12pm / 2pm – 5pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 273500-U
Like life, good cakes should be decadent, slowly savoured, and contain a good friend ready to burst out, giving you a birthday heart attack. Today’s Groupon celebrates life with a box of six Hokkaido cakes from King’s Confectionery, valid at 20 outlets in Peninsular Malaysia. Choose from:
- 1 box (6 pieces) for RM10 instead of RM14.90 (only RM1.70 per piece)
- 2 boxes (12 pieces) for RM19 instead of RM29.80 (only RM1.60 per piece)
- Dimensions: 6cm (H) x 6.5cm (W)
- Filling: Vanilla milk cream filling
- Content: 6 pieces per box
Starting as a humble bakery that began serving up cakes in 1973, King’s Confectionery has grown into the largest confectionery chain in Malaysia to accompany hallmark occasions like birthdays, weddings, and reaching monthly whipped cream quotas. From mere cakes, the bakery has expanded its line into an extensive array of breads and pastries to satisfy mid-day carby cravings or needs for a quick bite on-the-go while keeping deceptively healthy goods low in sugar and high in fibre.