[32% Off] Weekend High Tea Buffet with Drinks for 1 Person at Gardenia Coffee House, Quality Hotel Shah Alam for RM30 instead of RM44.10. Halal. Limited Groupons
- Weekend high tea buffet with drinks at Gardenia Coffee House in Quality Hotel Shah Alam located 20 minutes away by car from Subang International Airport.
- Appetiser: Salad, soup, assorted cold cuts, and more.
- Main course: Grilled lamb shoulder, black pepper roasted beef, mee mamak, and more.
- Dessert: French pastries, mixed fresh fruits, cakes, pudding, kuih, and more.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 16, 2013 – Jun 30, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 13, 2013 – Jun 23, 2013.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sat – Sun: 2pm – 6pm daily (including public holidays).
- Not valid on May 12, 2013 and Jun 16, 2013.
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 100 Groupon customers per day.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Halal restaurant.
- Children aged 3 and below dine for free.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Gardenia Coffee House, Quality Hotel Shah Alam: 03-5510 3696 (Call 10am – 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Surveys have shown that teatime is the most popular of all meals as they are lighter than dinners, tastier than breakfasts, and dish all the gossip. Bicker away with today’s Groupon: for RM30, you get an international high tea buffet dinner (RM38 value) inclusive of service charges and Government tax (RM6.10 value) at Gardenia Coffee House, Quality Hotel Shah Alam in Shah Alam.
Click here to see full menu.
Located in the heart of Shah Alam, Gardenia Coffee House is cosily nestled within the elegant Quality Hotel Shah Alam, a quick 20-minute drive from the Subang International Airport. Warm lights and dark wall panels cast a modern yet relaxing ambience while you idly savour the various local and contemporary offerings including assorted cold cuts, grilled lamb shoulder, mee mamak, and more.
Phone: 03-5510 3696 (Call 10am – 6pm daily)