- A whole Roaster, available in flavours of Golden Roaster, Pepper Roaster, or Percik Roaster.
- Roasters are ready-to-eat when purchased.
- Roasters are hygienically prepared and packed.
- Redemption period: Sep 1, 2014 – Sep 14, 2014.
- No booking required.
- Valid 10am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Last order: 8pm.
- For full list of outlet addresses and contact numbers, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- One person may buy multiple vouchers for self and as gifts.
- Takeaway only. No delivery option available.
- Groupon valid at the purchased outlet only.
- Halal outlets.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Kedai Ayamas outlets in Peninsular Malaysia.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Family gatherings are great occasions for food, photography, and unabashed questions about family planning. Today’s Groupon buys chewing time for tricky questions: for RM17, you get a whole Roaster (RM25.90 value) from Kedai Ayamas, valid for takeaway at outlets in Peninsular Malaysia.
1 x Whole Roaster (RM25.90 value) (Choose 1 flavour)
- Golden Roaster
- Marinated with honey
- Pepper Roaster
- Marinated with black pepper
- Percik Roaster
- Marinated with aromatic coconut and lemongrass essence
Introducing the idea of chicken boutiques to the Malaysian market, Kedai Ayamas reaches out to poultry lovers nationwide via its chain of outlets which sell frozen and fresh chicken meat, and chicken-related sauces and confectionery, alongside desserts and beverages. Growing from a single-store operation in Seapark, Petaling Jaya in 1988, the brand now caters to families within neighbourhoods across Peninsular Malaysia and Sabah, with plans of new outlets yearly. Taking pride as the local Roaster Expert, the chicken company prepares its own Roasters via a three-step process which incorporates a blend of five spices and sauce, prolonged marination, and ideas that chicken is man's belly's best friend.