- Seafood platter with five different cooking styles consists of grilled calamari, fried oysters, poached Garlic Herb mussels, Manhattan Flaming Prawns, and a choice of spicy or Mediterranean baked fish.
- Multi-award winning chain.
- Valid at 22 outlets in Peninsular Malaysia.
- Click here to see Manhattan FISH MARKET's Spicy Seafood Olio, Giant Fried Platter, and Country Style Fried Chicken deals.
- Redemption period strictly from Apr 5, 2014 – May 9, 2014. Redemption after the stated period will not be entertained.
- No prior booking required.
- For full list of outlet addresses and contact numbers, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Valid 11am – 9.30pm daily (not including public holidays).
- Mall of Medini outlet valid Mon – Tue, Thu – Sun: 11am – 8pm (except for public holidays and school holidays that fall on a Wednesday).
- All Seasons Place Penang outlet valid 12.30pm – 9.30pm daily.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at 22 The Manhattan FISH MARKET outlets.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Flambéing food is a good way to enhance its flavour, improve its presentation, and impress guests with your newly-learned fire breathing skills. Set appetites ablaze with today’s Groupon: for RM47, you get a Manhattan Star Platter (RM93.30 value) at The Manhattan FISH MARKET, valid at 22 outlets nationwide.
What you get
- Manhattan Star Platter (RM55.90 value)
- Grilled calamari
- Fried oysters
- Poached Garlic Herb mussels
- Manhattan Flaming Prawns
- Mediterranean / Spicy Baked Fish
- Chowder of the Day – Lite (RM13 value)
- Mesclun salad (RM11.50 value)
16% service charges and Government tax (RM12.90 value)
The Manhattan FISH MARKET
The home-grown brand is a catch with 32 franchises expanded to six countries over the course of eight years. At a glance, the Manhattan FISH MARKET restaurants is fashioned after typical beach-side restaurants with framed photos of fishermen and wooden fittings inspired by the Fulton Street Market beneath the Brooklyn Bridge. Seafood dishes from this multi-award winning restaurant are served flaming in skillets alongside iced beverages in a softly lit dining setting.
- Mid Valley Megamall
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
- Wangsa Walk
- Ampang Park
- SOGO Kuala Lumpur
- NU Sentral
- Subang Parade
- Sunway Pyramid
- IPC Shopping Centre
- Setia City Mall
- Alamanda Putrajaya
- Aeon Seremban 2
- Queensbay Mall
- Juru AutoCity
- Sunway Carnival
- All Season Place
- Aman Jaya Mall
- AEON Tebrau City
- Mall of Medini
- KSL City
- AEON Kulaijaya
Facebook: The Manhattan FISH MARKET
Business registration number: 527639-K
Manhattan Star Platter, Mesclun salad and Chowder of the Day – Lite