[Up to 38% Off] KFC: 4-Piece Chicken Meal Voucher from RM24. Valid at Outlets in Peninsular Malaysia
- Tender, juicy chicken prepared using Colonel Sander’s secret blend of 11 herbs and spices.
- Choice of original recipe or hot and spicy chicken.
- Freshly prepared in-store.
- Pick up option available.
- Groupon voucher for this deal is not a valid redemption document and must be exchanged for valid KFC Vouchers.
- Redemption period: Sep 10, 2014 – Dec 31, 2014.
- Pick-up at Level 10, Menara Amfirst, Jalan 19/3, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 10am – 7pm (not including public holidays.
- You will receive your KFC voucher(s) within 10 days from date of purchase.
- Delivery enquiries: 03-7949 0888– Groupon Malaysia / http://contact.groupon.my/.
- Government and Service charges included.
- Not valid at East Malaysia outlets, KFC Genting Highlands, KFC Genting First World, KFC Cameron Highlands, KFC Medini Mall JB, Meals on Wheels, and all KFC Airports' restaurants in Malaysia.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Pick-up at Menara Amfirst
- One voucher for RM24 instead of RM36.50
- Two vouchers for RM47 instead of RM73 (only RM23.50 value)
- Four vouchers for RM91 instead of RM146 (only RM22.75 value)
Delivery to Peninsular Malaysia
- One voucher for RM29 instead of RM42
- Two vouchers for RM52 instead of RM78.50 (only RM26 value)
- Four vouchers for RM96 instead of RM151.50 (only RM24 value)
Each voucher includes
- 4 x pieces of chicken (original or hot and spicy flavour)
- 2 x regular iced lemon tea
- 2 x regular coleslaw
- 1 x large whipped potato
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Since it's inception in 1973, Colonel Sander's Kentucky Fried Chicken has provided humans with a road-cross worthy family-themed restaurant that fills tummies with hearty chic meals, made with a secret recipe that includes a mystery blend of eleven herb and spices. Aside from crafting signature juicy and tender chicken, the 500 outlet strong fast food chain also started the Tabung Penyayang, a program that supports thousand of orphans and underprivileged children with shelter and food as well as 'Meals on Wheels', a delivery service that shuttles finger-lickin-good meals to fried chicken craving individuals.