- US-based franchise serves up more than 50 choices of signature pizzas, pasta, baked rice, pizza pockets, chicken wings, and more.
- Price range from RM3.90 to RM38.90.
- Cash voucher valid for a la carte items only. Not valid with promotional items, set meals, and combos.
- Redemption period: Nov 28, 2014 – Jan 15, 2015.
- Limit 5 Groupons per receipt. Splitting of bills not allowed.
- Halal restaurant.
- Valid at Papa John's outlets.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 822231-A
Pizza parties are a great way to celebrate birthdays, catch up with friends, and learn about fractions. Divide equally with today’s Groupon: for RM20, you get an RM40 cash voucher from Papa John’s, valid at 26 outlets in the Klang Valley, Ipoh, and Melaka.
Not valid for set meals.
Hailing from the United States, Papa John’s Pizza has come a long way from days where founder John H. S Schnatter began selling pizza from a converted broom closet in Indiana. The brand has since flourished to more than 3,700 restaurants with an international presence in 32 countries with continual focus on superior quality pizzas synonymous with the tagline ‘Better Ingredients. Better Pizza’. Signature pizzas are made with chilled (not frozen) hand-tossed dough topped with all-natural tomato sauce, freshly prepared and imported condiments, and 100% mozzarella cheese. Should you not find your pick in selections of Classic and Specialty pizzas, the wide range of pasta, baked rice, and pizza pockets vie to placate palates.
Delivery valid within selected areas only. Call to enquire.
Facebook: Papa John’s Pizza
(All The Meats) just like the name suggests, all kinds of meats!! it’s our favorite among the four The superb taste of sausages, beef strips, pepperoni…different texture with different taste but they all taste so good together with cheese! Like!! – June 30, 2013
our Fisherman’s catch……..this was my favourite of that day… they were not stingy on the cheese here as you can see the topping was literally coated under the mount of cheese………the topping consisted of shrimps, crab meat, tuna, green peppers and onions. – Apr 26, 2011