- Roses available in red or pink.
- Add-ons: message card or teddy bear.
- Redemption period: Dec 7, 2013 – Mar 3, 2014.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 5, 2013 – Mar 1, 2014.
- Min. 2 days prior email booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Pick-ups valid from Mon – Fri: 8am – 5.30pm / Sat: 8am – 5pm / Sun & PH: 8am – 12pm.
- Not valid on Dec 25, 2013 / Jan 1, 2014 / Jan 31, 2014 – Feb 2, 2014 / Feb 14, 2014.
- May buy and use many.
- Delivery to areas within Kota Kinabalu subject to RM5 – RM15 surcharge. Call to enquire.
- Not valid with on-going promotions & discounts.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Margaret Florist: 088-216 151.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Sadness is an emotion that can be overcome by watching funny videos, hitting the gym, or cuddling up with large chocolate bears. Today’s Groupon emits endorphins with a rose bouquet from Margaret Florist in Kota Kinbalu, with pick-up and delivery options available. Choose from:
- 12 stalks for RM38 instead of RM90 (only RM3.20 per stalk)
- 24 stalks for RM60 instead of RM160 (only RM2.50 per stalk)
- Colour: Red or pink
- Quantity: 12 or 24 stalks (all red / pink)
- Add-ons: message card or teddy bear. Call to enquire.
Founded by passion in 1983, Margaret Florist has flourished from a humble flower shop to a popular supplier for numerous conferences and events in the state. The family business offers a wide range of natural, artificial, and dried floral arrangements suited for events including weddings and birthdays. Margaret Florist aims to put smiles on faces with its exclusive flower collections and fairy blessings, offering both pick-up and delivery services within the bustling capital.
Phone: 088-216 151 (Call Mon – Fri: 8am – 5.30pm / Sat: 8am – 5pm / Sun & PH: 8am – 12pm)