- Located at Wisma WTT.
- Redemption period: Dec 11, 2013 – Feb 11, 2014.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 9, 2013 – Feb 9, 2014.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 9am – 12am daily (including public holidays).
- Last order: 11pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Cawan Malaysian Delight: 088-714 424.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
When preparing meals, one is required to use the right ingredients, employ adequate cooking skills, and wear a fireproof jumpsuit with helmet. Snuff out mishaps with today’s Groupon: for RM28, you get a five-course Malay set meal (RM50 value), inclusive of service charges (RM2.50 value) from Cawan Malaysian Delight in Kota Kinabalu (RM52.50 total value).
Kulai prawns (RM12 value)
Spicy prawns cooked with homemade sauce
Chicken kurma (RM10 value)
Salty and spicy grilled half thigh chicken served with vegetables
Taugeh ikan masin (RM8 value)
Kangkung belacan (RM8 value)
Tofu with minced meat (RM8 value)
4x bowls of rice (RM4 value)
5% service charges (RM2.50 value)
Indulge taste buds in local fares that seamlessly blend flavours of diverse cultures and practices into forkfuls of familiar palate pleasers. Hardwood panels line the walls of the restaurant, setting an earthy and inviting tone to those seeking to rest their laurels upon cushioned chairs while cooling elbows upon marbled table tops. Featuring an open bakery and other cuisines of indigenous persuasions, Cawan Malaysian Delight, much like the local scene, brings together different characters into an indispensable sphere of tastes and smells.
Cawan Malaysia Delight does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 088-714 424 (Call 9am – 12am daily)
Business registration number: 969988-T
Kota Kinabalu 88300