[37% Off] Golden Dew Bistro: Harvest Festival Buffet Dinner at Ming Garden Hotel & Residences for RM56
- Celebrate Kaamatan and feast on local delicacies such as hinava, tuhau, bambangan, bosou and other local traditional dishes.
- Open kitchen concept allows diners to watch chefs in action.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Apr 27, 2015 – Jun 15, 2015.
- Min. 1 day prior booking and 6 hours prior rescheduling required.
- 30-minute grace period for table bookings. Call in advance to notify if late or table will be released.
- Valid 6.30pm – 10.30pm daily (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Halal restaurant.
- Customers aged 13 and above requires a Groupon to dine.
- Children aged 7 – 12 dine at RM43.50 per person.
- Children aged 6 and below eat for free. Limit 1 child aged 6 and below per Groupon customers.
- Prices displayed inclusive of GST. No service charge.
- Printed Groupon required upon redemption.
- Valid at Golden Dew Bistro, Ming Garden Hotel & Residences: 088-528 888 ext. 6611.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 887814-T
Ways to appreciate the world’s many cultures include speaking the language, eating the food, and judging the tourists. Celebrate international relations with today’s Groupon: for RM56, you get an harvest festival buffet dinner (RM89 value) for one person at Golden Dew Bistro, Ming Garden Hotel & Residences in Kota Kinabalu.
Menu rotated on a daily basis. Kaamatan dishes will only be available on May 1, 2015 – May 30, 2015.
Golden Dew Bistro
Tread into the lobby of the 4-star Ming Garden Hotel & Residences and into the white expanse of Golden Dew Bistro to savour hints of fragrant food and savoury condiments that waft through the restaurant’s open kitchen. The restaurant offers dishes and daily spreads of Asian, Western, and local origins with live cooking stations brimming with meats, cool dishes, rows of appetisers, and hot soups swirling in pots, in addition to desserts to conclude one’s dining experience.
Facebook: Ming Garden Hotel & Residences