[Up to 62% Off] Soto / Fried Rice / Wonton Ho / Meehoon + Drinks at Cawan Malaysian Delight for 1 (RM8) / 2 (RM14) / 4 (RM25) People. From RM6.25 per person. Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- Choose from local dishes including beef soto, fried rice, wonton ho, and more.
- Includes choice of iced teh tarik or ice lemon tea.
- Comfortable indoor air-conditioned space.
- Centrally located at Wisma WTT.
- Redemption period: May 26, 2013 – Aug 26, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between May 24, 2013 – Aug 24, 2013.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 9am – 12am daily (including public holidays).
- Last order: 11pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Not valid with on-going promotions or discounts.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Cawan Malaysian Delight: 088-714 424 (Call 9am – 12am daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Food can bring people together, much like high-fiving without letting others know you put superglue on your palms. Today's Groupon takes people by surprise with a Malaysian set meal from Cawan Malaysian Delight in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM8 instead of RM16.60
- Meal for 2 people for RM14 instead of RM33.20 (only RM7 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM25 instead of RM66.40 (only RM6.25 per person)
Kampung-style fried rice (RM7.80 value)
Seafood fried rice (RM8.80 value)
Chicken soto (RM9 value)
Seafood wanton ho (RM9.80 value)
Cawan fried dry meehoon (RM9.80 value)
Cawan fried wet meehoon (RM9.80 value)
Beef soto (RM10.80 value)
Cawan-style fried rice (RM10.80 value)
Seafood soto (RM11.80 value)
Iced teh tarik (RM4 value)
Ice lemon tea (RM3.50 value)
5% service charges (RM0.80 value)
Indulge taste buds in local fares that seamlessly blend flavours of diverse cultures and practices into forkfuls of familiar palate pleasers. Hardwood panels line the walls of the restaurant, setting an earthy and inviting tone to those seeking to rest their laurels upon cushioned chairs while cooling elbows upon marbled table tops. Featuring an open bakery and other cuisines of indigenous persuasions, Cawan Malaysian Delight, much like the local scene, brings together different characters into an indispensable sphere of tastes and smells.
Cawan Malaysia Delight does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 088-714 424 (Call 9am – 12am daily)
Cawan Malaysian DelightLot 2, 3 & 4, Wisma WTT, Jalan Bundusan,
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. 88300