- Restaurant specialising in Western cuisine.
- Chef with more than 5 years of experience.
- Indoor and alfresco dining spaces with Wi-Fi.
- Redemption period: May 17, 2015 - Jul 17, 2015.
- Valid 12pm - 10.30pm daily (including public holidays)
- Max. 2 Groupons per receipt.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid at Sailors’ Café: 088-731 960 or 016-831 9938.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 727110-H
Ways to enjoy one’s meal include good dining conversation, a wide array of dish choices, and someone to provide for both. Today’s Groupon is generous with a cash voucher at Sailors’ Café at Grand Millennium Plaza, Kota Kinabalu. Choose from:
- RM20 cash voucher for RM13
- RM50 cash voucher for RM25
Inspiring visions of blue-green waves and intercontinental sea-faring, the Penampang eatery is located on the upper floor of the Grand Millennium Plaza, snuggled next to the more recognisable CKS Supermarket. Appealing to your piratic instinct with wooden chairs and the aromatic smell of their signature fish and chips, pan-seared teriyaki tuna, and fillet steak, the casual diner is helmed by chef Nestor Suan, a real-life sailor who has toured the Norwegian, Russian, and Arctic Circles garnering culinary skills which he exercises with locally-sourced ingredients.
Sailor’s Café does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu. However, meat is sourced from Halal suppliers. Outside alcohol is allowed with a corkage fee of RM7 per bottle of wine and RM13 per bottle of liquor.